Now that we are a full month and half into the new year, and Valentine’s day has just passed, it’s time for a health check. Are you sticking to your New Year’s resolutions as best you can? At Thai Ginger, we know it can be difficult. Seattleites are simply too busy.
That’s why we do our best to prepare dishes that are healthy and easy to pick up or have delivered right to your front door. These next few months, we are going to share some of the great health benefits of Thai dishes that will help you stay healthy all year round. And, this month, Garlic tops our list.
Not only does Garlic have amazing health benefits, it makes some of the most popular Thai dishes taste great. It’s no wonder the people of Thailand use it a lot. A well-known review blog, Jen Reviews, says it best. Jen shares:
15 health benefits of garlic
- Garlic can help prevent fatigue
- Garlic is effective in the treatment and prevention of cardiovascular diseases
- Garlic can help enhance the immune function
- Garlic contains anti-cancer properties
- Garlic can help in the prevention and treatment of diabetes mellitus
- Garlic contains anti-microbial properties
- Garlic can help protect against hepatotoxicity and is an effective detoxifier
- Garlic can help improve the health of bones
- Garlic is rich in antioxidants
- Garlic can help improve cognitive function
- Garlic can help improve skin health
- Garlic can be used in fighting obesity
- Garlic can help protect against premenstrual syndrome
- Garlic can help promote a healthy alkaline pH Level
- Garlic can help promote eye health
Please visit jenreviews.com for the entire article.
Here are Thai Ginger’s most popular dishes with garlic.
BA MEE HANG “EGG NOODLE SALAD”
Steamed egg noodles with garlic sauce, ground peanuts, bean sprouts, spinach, green onion and cilantro.
This dish can be made vegetarian or with your choice of protein: Chicken, Pork, Beef, Prawns or Seafood Combination.
PHAD WOON SEN
Stir-fried bean thread noodles with egg, Napa cabbage, celery, mushrooms, onion, baby corn, carrots, spinach, bell peppers, tomato in garlic sauce. This dish can be made vegetarian or with your choice of protein: Chicken, Pork, Beef, Prawns or Seafood Combination.
PHAD BAI KAPLAU
Stir-fried bell pepper, mushrooms, onion and sweet basil in garlic sauce. This dish can be made vegetarian or with your choice of protein: Chicken, Pork, Beef, Prawns or Seafood Combination.
Sautéed prawns with fresh garlic, black pepper and cilantro. Served on a bed of steamed broccoli. Comes with your choice of brown or white Jasmine rice.
Barbecue half-chicken marinated with turmeric seasoning and fresh garlic. Served with homemade sweet chili dipping sauce and sticky rice.
Stop by and dine in, order take-out, or have it delivered. Contact Thai Ginger now!